Grounds Maintenance in Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway
Following a successful garden design project, the outdoor space requires grounds maintenance to be carried out on a regular basis. The professional team at All Year Gardens takes the hassle out of garden and lawn care by providing businesses in Ashford, Maidstone and the surrounding areas of Kent and Medway with a full commercial landscaping service. Upkeep for hard landscaping installations, such as paving and fencing, plus soft landscaping work, including lawn mowing and replanting, will ensure your grounds are well looked after.
Grounds Maintenance Services
As part of the dedicated grounds maintenance services we offer, Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway clients can rely on us to offer advice on garden and lawn care preservation. In addition to this, we schedule visits on a regular basis to sustain the quality and health of your commercial landscaping project as it grows, with soft and hard landscaping, and lawn care treatments.
Soft and Hard Landscaping
- Hoeing, grass seeding and replanting flower beds
- Pruning flowers, shrubs, trees and hedge cutting
- Lawn mowing, weeding and leaf clearances
- Aerating soil and re-turfing older, dry lawn areas
- Carrying out tree surveys to diagnose any health problems
- Repairing broken or weathered fencing materials
- Re-laying block paving slabs or re-building garden walls
Seasonal Lawn Care
Properties with lawns in Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway will require treatments throughout the year, which are different for every season. Our lawn care and grounds maintenance team will check the condition of your lawn and apply the right nutrients to help it grow.
- Heat and moisture increases at the beginning of spring, which is when special fertilisers are required to stimulate the grass to grow in your Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway garden
- Slow release and controlled release fertilisers are used to provide the necessary nutrients throughout spring and summer. These involve varied amounts of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, depending on the temperature and microbes in the soil
- Lawns are susceptible to decay from moss and increased layers of thatch in the winter. Lawn care treatments, such as re-turfing, grass seeding and lawn mowing, help to stimulate root growth
How Our Team Helps
At All Year Gardens, we are proud to offer garden design tips, commercial landscaping installations and grounds maintenance as a complete package for corporate clients in Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway. Our team boasts more than 60 years of combined experience as horticulturalists, arborists and hard landscape construction experts.
- We offer attractive rates with same-day services, subject to availability
- Our commercial landscaping team provides advice to our clients and sets up regular grounds maintenance visits, which are convenient and hassle-free
- We manage a wide selection of lawn care and grounds maintenance services, such as lawn mowing, repairing fencing work and tree surgery
- We outsource affordable and discounted materials from loyal suppliers, which benefits our clients’ budget in Ashford, Maidstone, Kent and Medway
- Our company is covered for public liability insurance, up to £1 million